- About Us
- Holy Syriac Orthodox Church
- Late Lamented Patriarch
- Archdiocese - Administration
- Archdiocese - Brief History
- Archdiocesan Council
- Public Relations Officer
- Constitution of the Holy Universal Syriac Orthodox Church
- Constitution & Amendments of the Malankara Archdiocese
- Spiritual Organizations
- Contact Us
Should there be expensive party for a marriage ?
Submitted by admin on Fri, 2011-01-21 03:17
One of the most unpardonable crimes of our rich and middle class people is the superfluous show of wealth in wedding parties. Thousands of girls remain unwedded due to lack of finance and yet the few who can afford, do not help them for their minimum needs, but waste a colossal amount for weeding parties. If this evil practice is not curtailed, some model of Chinese revolution will come to India also and stop wedding parties for all people as none will be able to afford and the Government will strictly forbid it. Luxury is certainly a sin.