- About Us
- Holy Syriac Orthodox Church
- Late Lamented Patriarch
- Archdiocese - Administration
- Archdiocese - Brief History
- Archdiocesan Council
- Public Relations Officer
- Constitution of the Holy Universal Syriac Orthodox Church
- Constitution & Amendments of the Malankara Archdiocese
- Spiritual Organizations
- Contact Us
People: Glory be to Him; and may His grace and mercy be upon us for ever. Amen3.
Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty, by whose glory, the heaven and the earth are filled; Hosanna in the highest.
People: Blessed is He who has come, and is to come in the name of the Lord; glory be to Him in the highest.
1 Priest or deacon if present or an elder male person.
2 Make the sign of cross wherever the symbol appears. Prostrate while making the sign of the cross, except on days when the Divine Liturgy is celebrated, or during the days between Easter and Pentecost.
3 So be it.